Rain's birthday,
Paggie's new born son date,
Obama also "ZAN" a luck of the day, he won America President!!!
Yeah!!! whole news talking abt this historical day in Ozland...
they said OZ's economic is tightly linked with US's economic...
Looking at the AUD currency exchange rate dropping till 2.3RM/AUD after US financial crisis that lead whole world economic downturn.
i couldn't deny that.
I do not care who is the President of United State,
I do not care what colour he/she is,
I just care whether he can maintain the balance between wealth and peaceful of the world.
they said OZ's economic is tightly linked with US's economic...
Looking at the AUD currency exchange rate dropping till 2.3RM/AUD after US financial crisis that lead whole world economic downturn.
i couldn't deny that.
I do not care who is the President of United State,
I do not care what colour he/she is,
I just care whether he can maintain the balance between wealth and peaceful of the world.
Hope this people's HERO wont let people disappointed.
Hope Yan Yan Yao Gong Hoi (everyone have a good job);
Hope everyone no need to worry Yao Mai Choy Ga (price of oil, rice, vege...);
Hope he can bring up global economic again, so AUD wll raise up to 3 again :)
Hope he can bring up global economic again, so AUD wll raise up to 3 again :)

4 comments:
wow..this picture loosk awesome!! you took it or copy from somewhere? hahaa..
I'll buy you 2 drinks if AUD goes up to 3 again, haha.
Just 2 drinks??!!!
Let's go for celebration ler!!!
Gee,
paiseh, i copied from internet one :P
but i really like this pix, on the colour :)
ah...u havent showed me ur winning photo shooting -Masterpiece poh!
Post a Comment