Monday, November 3, 2008

Convertible Car

I am so eager to own a convertible car in Australia... especially Summer is coming!

When I am struggling to buy convertible or unconvertible car, Nicole has show us her cutie car which really suit her style, light blue convertible Volkswagen Beetle~~
What she said is right... only in Australia, u will think to own a convertible car to enjoy “wind kissing ur face”...i have never thought to own opened air car in Malaysia even just to screw down the window...

Ok, let’s target to get our dream car by early of the year...
I still dream to drive u gals down to vineyard or beachside with loud music and shaking bodies in car!!! Wish me good luck to spot a good car then...

Life without car is really inconvenient, like taken away ur leg, especially for person from Malaysia. So, I won’t sell my Gen2 till my mum doesn’t want her anymore...

Ok...time to show u some pi xi took in Nicole’s car.. when roof top opened.


This was taken when we towards IKEA... the weather is still pretty cold... but we just don’t care much!!! Ha! My hair was so messy!!!

This is the most recent one, we heading towards KhekWei’s house for RedBull Air Race...
Many people looking at us, since we were wearing hot!!! I guess we will have more attention if Lo wasn’t in the car :PP

2 comments:

Shang Seen said...

Miao, ur face really round liao lerrrrr, becareful!!!!

VoonVoon said...

Ya...forcing myself to go gym more frequent now :P

too much good food ~~