Wednesday, November 12, 2008

我的过去

你曾回头望望自己的过去吗?
最远的,应该也只是望到大学时代的自己...
有些人跟本不敢面对自己的过去..
我是其中之一!!
所以也很少找回过去很久的回忆...
我想我患了选择性失忆症!只记得好的,开心的!

因为朋友的婚礼,
我要找和他一起的合照,再加上祝福语...
找了很久,还是找不到一张像样的...(其实,我们曾经是很好朋友)
通常是大合照,或和他的ex一起的...
如果拿那张照片播在他的婚礼上,不知是"踩场"还是"玩吔"囖...

结果朋友找了一张很久的照片...
吓了一跳! 我的过去真的这样差麽?

[Pix being deleted.]
(大赠送!! a photo never that wont be disclosed forever after 24hrs count from now :P)
Can u recognise me?
No wonder so many ppl said I changed so much ler.. Tai Hen desu neh...

11 comments:

Shang Seen said...

OMG!! i m speechless, no wonder when u told me u r from chong hwa, i hardly have any memories of seeing u in hostel!!really a lot of difference loh! luckily i saw the photo liao ;p

VoonVoon said...

I myself also get shocked when my friend showed it to me :P

after saw this, i immediate force myself to do gym!!!
shall i print this out and stick on my wall??!! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

ya, baby fat with short hair. Now much more leng lui le. Luckily I have chance to look at this photo too ;p

VoonVoon said...

That's really fat and terrible period of my life (in term of appearance), but also a period that fulled with good and sweet memories^^

That was the time i just started my college life...

bin said...

Sometimes it's not about the appearance....

We change our appearance so drastically over the years. Yet, deep down in my heart, i still wish to go back to those days, which is a fabulous moments in life.

Anonymous said...

Ladies n gentleman,

Dun worry lar, I am the one who passed her the pic.

If you guys need that- esp during her wedding, please feel free to contact me.

I am Kemp and can be contacted via tkh94188@hotmail.com.

HEHEHE- men lei sei mei

Anonymous said...

I can't control myself to make a big laugh in the office when seeing the photo, haha!!! Jane

VoonVoon said...

Bin,
appearance just a life for a woman...like me :P
but i know is much more funny if u have something really looked absolutely different with what u have now...and the 成功感 versus 成功感 is good :D

Kemp,
I know u wont do that to me!!!!
and i will hire a security standby at the projector... u are prohibited within 10m :P

Ha! i am thinking... if this photo appear in my wedding day! that's must be fun too...
but i wan all of ur photos to accompany me too!!

VoonVoon said...

Jane...
laugh more is good for baby...
so my sacrification is worth it :D

Shang Seen said...

Photo still here boh, not yet taken away geh??
gegeegegeg
see 1 time laugh 1 time! really good entertainment!

VoonVoon said...

Enufuuuuuu...
hahhaa....
日行一善~

i reached home very late last night///
now fishing :P