Since his office core hour is from 8am to 430pm ( and he will need to work atleast 9 hours a day) .
I have to be an early bird too, follow his wake up time- 6:45 and reach office at 8am so I could leave @ 4pm if have lunch in office. Coffee becomes a must to stop fishing and hippo-ing…
Go back alone, so still can go window shopping, to discover a new goodie.
Back to my Slimming Diary-
- after a body compact (teach u how to be a bad girlfriend)-> steaming to detox
- fasting for deepsea fishing
- 30mins walk home after work, so far happened two days… (so I decide to walk back again till the road work completed)
Therefore, I will need a pair of new walking sport shoe then~ ha! Can shopping again!
My weight still stagnant there- 50KG.
Cellulite on lap has been reduce , less obvious~ Huuray!!!
and xx, yy, zz-0.5"
Let me continue with my daily habit change plan for another week, hope i can fit into the dress I bought 6 years ago- when I that was my slimmest record time. Hehehhee….
2 comments:
Wah! So fast got result liao!~ My godness... I still 赖赖闲 here...
Ganbateh, and let's work it out together~!!
Post a Comment