My hair very fragile type, therefore leave-on conditioner and hydrating cream is a must after shower.
I didn't put much cream to hold it, since i do not intend to have such curly hair but just a more volumised. You will know when u meet me along the street. hehehe.. Where are you working now? Give me your new email, so we can meet up for lunch sometime ^^
My hair fragile too. Got frizzy hair easily after I moved to Perth, think it's due to low humidity here. I found Kao Asience Shampoo and Conditioner is quite moisture to my hair. I just love them:)
The wave u created in the pic is so natural! NicE...
I still using my gmail. Let's catch-up for lunch someday!^^
4 comments:
Nice wavy hair! =D
I'm so tempting to get one too.
Btw, do u need to apply some kinda hair cream to protect ur hair?
Michelle
My hair very fragile type, therefore leave-on conditioner and hydrating cream is a must after shower.
I didn't put much cream to hold it, since i do not intend to have such curly hair but just a more volumised. You will know when u meet me along the street. hehehe..
Where are you working now? Give me your new email, so we can meet up for lunch sometime ^^
My hair fragile too. Got frizzy hair easily after I moved to Perth, think it's due to low humidity here. I found Kao Asience Shampoo and Conditioner is quite moisture to my hair. I just love them:)
The wave u created in the pic is so natural! NicE...
I still using my gmail. Let's catch-up for lunch someday!^^
very nice leh....
Post a Comment