Crystal, my new best devil buddy, keep discover new goodie and keep spending money together. She is the person who spends money crazier than me and recommended me a lot of good makeup products too. She has a good sense.
Once seeing this Smiling Keroppi, it makes me think of two person- Sky-Sky’s KAERU青蛙撞奶菓子坊. (Click to checkout more details abt this café)
Feel proud of Sky, witness him back into country for good, running everything without calculate the rewards of doing so but just with a passionate heart and OOHMmm.. and now, he own his world. Welldone! I miss the crème pudding and mocha milk shake. Yum yumm!
(Kaeru also has her own facebook huh~ introduce to ur friends’ friends, they serve a healthy food^^)
Another friend I miss is RainRain chan.
One of my best buddy- I am so glad to have so many best buddies. She insanely in love with green, especially Keroppi in green. If her wedding can be in green, I think she will make it like greeny tale story. 5-6years since our last met, we both changed a lot! And now she has her “The ONE” to take care of her, and I have my “Mb-The ONE”, FIVE! Let’s make our short life to be more wonderful and exciting! Go for it!
This is really a creative, innovative design… the most appreciated item I have recently (mb because of having bad shoulder pain now). A bath pillow- u can lay ur head comfortable onto it and relax +enjoy ur bath time!!!
See~ is just so easy to use.

Feel proud of Sky, witness him back into country for good, running everything without calculate the rewards of doing so but just with a passionate heart and OOHMmm.. and now, he own his world. Welldone! I miss the crème pudding and mocha milk shake. Yum yumm!
(Kaeru also has her own facebook huh~ introduce to ur friends’ friends, they serve a healthy food^^)
Another friend I miss is RainRain chan.
One of my best buddy- I am so glad to have so many best buddies. She insanely in love with green, especially Keroppi in green. If her wedding can be in green, I think she will make it like greeny tale story. 5-6years since our last met, we both changed a lot! And now she has her “The ONE” to take care of her, and I have my “Mb-The ONE”, FIVE! Let’s make our short life to be more wonderful and exciting! Go for it!
This is really a creative, innovative design… the most appreciated item I have recently (mb because of having bad shoulder pain now). A bath pillow- u can lay ur head comfortable onto it and relax +enjoy ur bath time!!!
See~ is just so easy to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment