A song that give me strong feel~
My Way
一直在醞釀 一直在盼望
爸爸和媽媽唯一的理想
二月第—天 一九八一年 (Just 4 days ahead of me)
我第一次對他們眨了眨眼
等待快點過去多少個明天
希望這個寶貝快快長大一點一點
身體要健康所有的事情都如所願
Baby長大以後就是小軒 (小雯)
I will find my way I want
a different way After the wind and rain
There'll be a brand new day
小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
I will find my way I want a different way
Nothing can stop me now No matter what they say
困難要用我的堅強和努力勇敢面對
現在用心去追 感覺就對
I find my way
一直就這樣 找我的方向
不理會別人 奇怪的眼光
直到有一天 我忽然發現
夢想已經在實現 等待快點過去多少個明天
看著自己已經慢慢長大一點一點
我的生活應該讓我自己學會掌握
相信自己 不怕風雨再多
I really need to grow up and be more independent now~
is my turn to serve them and pamper them as what they did to me in these 27years...
and i can see many challenges are awaiting for me infront!!!
/ breaking record here!! Karaoke for 9hrs (7pm till 4am)~
i lost my voice and fall into sick last weekend :(
But i real enjoyed and get crazy that night~~
Thanks Weng and Chong, i should dicover their talents earlier....
3 comments:
You're the BEST my dear~
至少在自己的父母眼中是唯一的宝贝
Don't give up no matter how bad situation is...
你还有许多支持你的朋友,尤其是要好的姐妹们。
Forget us not!祝你在前方的路,一路平安快乐!好好照顾自己哦~
Thanks Paggie mama~~
a word from mama is always 有分量!
u may consider to revisit Perth with ur hubby... 找回"初恋无限touch" feeling ;>
妈妈的确是有份量的(重量了嘛...)=p
我无法逃避现实,唯有面对啰!~
Post a Comment