Wednesday, July 9, 2008

9th July

Today 9th July.
Today Johor public holiday.
Today our anniversary~~ wah... is public holiday!!!
Muahahaha... 赚到了!!!

To celebrate today, I have friends from hometown!!
My best best best buddy Doreen and her boyboy…
Well, since he scares of being pointed out by me here or being searched by typing his name in Google… I rather protect him by keeping his name as secret ~hehehe…ok ka?!
Ohya..and also her colleague called Max! A very funny guy that make us miss Alvin in for3 seconds…

Is a fun dinner sometime with a non-technical people but strong in sale!!! Salesman can really talk and fun to chat with them... and knowing their fun and sad experiences!
Ya, they are very alkative and don forget they are champion always!
Congratulation of being top world sale record again! (among the organization)

Sashimi Combo..
This time we ordered Salmon Belly Sashimi...OIIISHIIII!!!

Softsheel crab roll~

Salmon Tempura Wasabimayo~ i still think Salmon is best to be eaten in raw!!


Rainbow roll


finally a tepanyaki beef!!!
I always scold myself y only take pix for foods but no person in the pix!!!And obviously I’ve forgotten again!!!
Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! hihihi~~~

2 comments:

Shang Seen said...

Dunno Australia got public holiday on 9 july or not ler ;)
hihihihihi......

VoonVoon said...

I checked de...
next year 9 July will be on Thursday... :(
Wondering Australia's Prime Minister got any relatives birthday on the date??!!! hahaha...