a very good environment as warm sweet home decoration, and another part of the restaurant is wine room~
actually wine room is much more happening that the dining place...

besides Japanese Food, France Cuisine comes to 2nd place :D
i really enjoy alot during the trip to Paris with Jane, Keng Boon and Alan... we had a very grant, tasty but not so expensive dinner @ 3stars restaurant!
and France wine is always my 1st choice, if do not consider price :P
start with une baguette... with seasoned butter cream^^



5 comments:
I am going to Watt Rain to buy me french dinner when she return to london for the celebration of her senior post :)
muahahahahahahha
By the way, the food doesn't look french except there is a french fries there.....ehm.....where is the fra gois???
I want too..i want too..
i believe Uk's one must be very grand and fine..
this is not fine french cuisine la~ but traditional type...
Fra grois...emmm~
i still dunno how to appreciate the taste of it yet~
Go back KL, go to Shangri-la, La Fit (probably spelling is not right!) The Fra Gois there zeng!!!!
I guess you are refering to Lafite.
I actually plan to go with my parent also :)
Post a Comment