Need to wash and do ironing only can present catwalk... if my face being better, i will do it during weekend, oh no, am i too addicted to pretend model ??!!!
hey! I got the similiar for the 1st pix but mine is long sleeve... and the 2nd pix I got the purple colour for the bottom. Hahahaha! Lucky we're not in same office... Otherwise, really "jong sam"...
4 comments:
i wan to see model catwalk!!
Need to wash and do ironing only can present catwalk...
if my face being better, i will do it during weekend, oh no, am i too addicted to pretend model ??!!!
Not close up, so don't worry abt yr face :)
hey! I got the similiar for the 1st pix but mine is long sleeve... and the 2nd pix I got the purple colour for the bottom. Hahahaha! Lucky we're not in same office...
Otherwise, really "jong sam"...
Post a Comment