Friday, August 8, 2008

When the next??

Last dinner @ Nijyumaru before leave ler~
Time to intro the "Zhan Shan Ji Bou" here~


sushi and sashimi master- lengzai ler~ they are bite camera shy :p
now u know y i love to sit @ sushi bar ler~

Asparagus with beef roll...


Shishamu


finally i had tried the sake belly sashimi ler....
somemore two plates ...huh~~~ chou oishii....

Shiojyu seafood soup...
I will miss Nijyumaru alot!!!alot!!!!

4 comments:

Shang Seen said...

did u told them this i s ur last visit? i bet they miss ur constant support to them too :)
their food really look nice ler

VoonVoon said...

Yayaya...is a must visit Japanese Restaurant in JB, if u r Japanese food lover!

I didn't told them i am leaving but i THANKS them bringing such a nice food for us <3
because I WILL BE BACK!!!!
huh~~!!~~!!! :D

C9妈咪 said...

hontou hansamu desu ne~
yokatta ne!~

VoonVoon said...

kakakaka!!! That's y i am so supportive ;PP