Monday, May 10, 2010

with luv,

A trip I have been waiting for long and expect to be exciting by my won has turned into a really broken heart sad one. Bad news has came out of sudden, from the dark and silent night (hate to heard phone ringing in the mid of the night)~ I am glad I was still at his side during the time.
I can feel he was shaking, his heart has been squeezed by one and another bad news calling in…
U wish u could wake up from the dream and realized that was just a terrible nightmare~ but u just couldn’t sleep~

Finally the uncle I have met only twice has gone in peacefully.
but he has treated him as my own dad... since they used to talk in Skype, I dont really feel he is so far apart from us in Perth.
He has left much earlier than everyone's expected when we all just saw the brightness~
He left his laugh, his jokes, his kindness to his family, friends and everyone surrounding~

all the memories start appearing clearer in ur mind when everythings kind of being settled
a father, a friend, who have been contributing his entire life for the family and never expect any reward;
a person who never tend to give up his life with such a serious illness that none of the doctors expect his life can be sustained more than 3months in 2 years ago. He completely changed his diet, is completely, in order to spend more times with his family.
and now, we have all changed our diet too. to become more healthier for the person we love.

I told him the month he spent with his dad in early of the year is a big gift for him.
and he manage to farewell his dad on his bedsides...and he knew that (he was tearing, he still able to listen)
but all these memories enough to kill him now...
i am wondering how many efforts needed to help him walk out from the shadow, how long it gonna take.
but i know i am gonna be his side.

life just cant back into normal as before
we cant just laugh as b4 when he used to quote his dad's joke
when we call family, there is someone missing on the table

we know there is a long way to walk out from the sadness,
we know you are watching us from the heaven~
we are going to miss you forever!!

recently heard too many bad news,
after absorbing all the negative energy, i gonna find a way to release them~ blogging, commenting other ppl's photos
and now he is on the way back, so I cant write this @ home with tearing eye and nose~

The only target i go after is HAPPINESS (which consists of many things),
but my HAPPINESS= family+friends+ health (myself and all ppl that i know)

Take care & blessing,

6 comments:

qing said...

this is so called 'life'. am sure both u will cope well. add oil :)

VoonVoon said...

thanks!! wasnt in good sleep for the past two weeks, hope everything will recover when everyone back into their normal life track.

Quesie said...

argh tht was really fast!!! be tough, cos he needs yr morale support. take care, sis!

VoonVoon said...

Ya, that wasnt an expectation but an accident happened.

No matter how u cont ur life walking forward, once he is alone he will try to recall his dad. He said he affraid he will forget~

Malar said...

ohhh...Condolence to both of you! take care !

VoonVoon said...

Thanks, Malar...
I think slowly we will be ok.
I see some improvement these few days~ :)