Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet from heart



A question I will never spend more than 1s to answer,
Who is the person who loves you the most in the world?

My parent (obviously mum takes most of the credits here). Finally I brought back this super blender from KL, everytime I will have tonnes and tonnes of goods to be brought over~till last recent trip.

Many of you might have known my mum is health food guru and also a environmentalist. S
he has spent her life to take care of us (I and my dad, now also my grandma) by making us all sort of delicious and healthy food.

She know me on and off having constipation problem and also with heaty base body- pimples, bad temper, easy feel tiring~ She bought me this expensive gift (wondering how many machines she need to sell only afford for this, love u mum!!)

With the intensive short course (2days), I start creating my own recipe, since mum has tried all the recipes she gave me. I just cant wait to share with u…

1. Mama’s Black Soy Milk (The best breakfast in chilling morning day~)


2. Pink Lady Cosmopolitan- Watermelon + Coriander+ Cotolini + Bacardi (New invented cocktail)
3. White Fungus+ Goji Belly枸杞 + Jojoba + Pao Shen 泡参 (The best replacement for birdnest,as it is so nourish to our skin)
(click to enlarge)

























No comments: