i just can't stop laughing at all...
well.. i might be the one who laugh louder than kids!! sorry... (:P)
I would say this is the MUST watch animation in year 2008!!!
No regret!!!! one laugh hasn't stopped, another coming... understand? dun?? ok, watch it, experience it!! Gogogo~~

this is one of the most funniest part ...
4 comments:
u watch chinese or english version? who produce this cartoon? Walt Disney?
Only English version is available here. I bet Cantonese version in HK must be even funnier~ if anyone find it, please share!!
Dreamwork is the one, and the graphic is nice! nvr a second feel disappointed!
i watched english version also on DVD... it's damn nice. I watch it until i think 2 am on one weekend...all the face expression on the panda is so funny....
i think the same that chinese version must be even funnier!!
I think so! i plan to watch the cantonese version in KL later~
emm...mb i shld approach dvd to cure my curious!
Post a Comment