Saturday, June 21, 2008

此時此刻的我

I decided to follow him to start a new life even will be jobless temporary;
finally mum also accepted~ since I am still a 無名無份的跟屁虫。
so she also have a reason to worry~

i still haven't give up o find a new job there everynight at home...
he told me dun be so worried, he can take care of me even i don have job...
/so touched (if u know him, u will know how i feel)
and i know... i made a right decision :D

當放棄幸福去追尋快樂時﹐我也曾徬彷。。。現在又回來了﹗更complete了﹗
或許容易滿足的人比較幸福罷~~

有時好怕失去﹐畢竟不是所有的事情都是我們能控制的~
唯有祈禱和珍惜 (^^)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing, if you are thinking of moving to perth, there is quite a lot of jobs still on offer..try this website..seek.com.au

Anonymous said...

I also suggest that you should call and speak to the recruiting consultant to get noticed for those jobs you feel very interested in. Sending in CV will not get attention.

VoonVoon said...

Anonymous,
thanks alot! that's exactly where i am surfing day and night to find my opportunity.

Shang Seen said...

Again, i am thinking, is this anonymous is that anonymous?? hihih..sorry huh..just curious jeh.. :P
y not just tell us who u r leh?

VoonVoon said...

a mystery anonymous, who bring hope and advice to everyone?!!

emm~~ sound like a 守护angel ^^

Anonymous said...

Actually, you do know me. I just never bothered to sign up to blogger or publish my name in public and I do not like to create "other name". And, no, I am not that Anonymous, just somebody from your past who has always wished for you both only the best but you might not have been sure of that at the time! Let me know if I can help.

Anonymous said...

is easy, just type in ur name in "Name" coloum~ hihihi...

if i wonder who u r, then how can i ask HELP from u neh??!!

Anonymous said...

just post your question here then, I will try to help if I can..:)if you have questions about living in Ozland.

Otherwise, you will have to guess who I am..and send me email through mutual friends. I live in Ozland now (that is clue). No, I am not being difficult, just not safe to post emails on web because you get more nuisance mail after that.

Good luck with the move, enjoy the experience, grow stronger when you overcome challenges. I have found that if you just hang on for a little bit longer when things are difficult, things will always sort itself out, even if the pill is sometimes difficult to swallow.

I see you going through some of those things I went through, the job, the choices, which is right or wrong, no answer, only living and experiencing and making most of those choices. Share your learning later on to someone else who needs it :)

VoonVoon said...

oh~~really a long time no see!!!
hahahahaha...
which part of Ozland u be now?

Anonymous said...

in brisbane, feel free to visit after you have settled down in Ozland.

VoonVoon said...

Brisbane~ another nice city in Ozland!!!
Do u have my personal email? sorry, i lost urs :G

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately not, just need to ask mutual freinds I guess.

Hope you get your job then. If not,don't give up.