Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!- Review

the 1st day of 2008~
I am working today! only body is in the office, but my mind is still flying in the sky~
Was terribly exhausted after back from HongKong and Macau trip~ my count down was in my dream…and being wake up by the fire cracker sound, mum’s new year call while she is having dancing party with aunties in the club and Doreen’s n her zaizai new year greeting call while she was joining her friend’s party in Istana Hotel!!

What have I done for the past a year?!
Emm… traveling??!! I have been many places, mainly China (Shanghai, Beijing, Luoyang, Dalian and etcs), Jakarta, SiemReap, HongKong again and Macao… ah..also family trip to Kuantan and Colleagues trip to Melacca…

Work?? Ya, 2007 is a new challenge in my work.. handling a new project, those work that I have never been handled before. Seeing and meeting with a lot of VIPs from all different kinds of companies…a kind of exposure that not many ppl have this kind of opportunities~ being recognized by my big boss, n my boss…even have no solid rewards so far… still a junior engineer being treated as, but that’s not important anymore at this moment…

My love??! Emm… getting more stable.. n like ppl saying “守得云开”! tat’s might be another risk starting… :P

Health??!! Emm.. so far so good!! Not major sick …wish next year be better…

Family??!! Got good news during the mid of the year, dad won a small lottery! He! But I got no present from him…

Baileys??!! He is still the same…very deh deh!

New interest??!! Ya…recently read many张小娴’s books to cure my boring during waiting for flight and riding plane. Some ppl said gals should not read too much her stories, one day you will be poisoned. But I like the way she talk abt gal and guy relationship. Almost finished all her books this year… that considered a small achievement gua..

No comments: