Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beauty Sharing Part II

Since last share of strawberry harvest, another batch of cosmetic sharing is coming.

Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation Powder
I used to used Sheseido liquid foundation, but once I used this mineral powder. The liquid foundation is in the freezer de.
Initial intention is just to get something with super coverage power to hide those blemishes and freckles. The counter girl gave me some liquid foundation sample for try and it doesn’t works well. So I tot to buy the mineral powder to act as loose powder. But once I used it, I just use it EVERYDAY (after applied a Paul& Joe Primer (very hydrating) and its concealer). Special HIGHLIGHT for oily skin, esp summer or in hot day.
Suggest you to read this for the benefit of wearing mineral makeup (I totally agree):
http://www.beauty-advices.com/what-is-mineral-makeup-and-what-are-the-benefits-of-using-mineral-makeup/





















Stila Kajal Eyeliner
U might find all models in magazine with big and blinking eye. They all apply eyeliner (esp waterline) and mascara to sharpen and highlight the eye. After went through so many reviews and comments. Seems like Urban Decay and Stila is the best eyeliner, esp for waterline. Since totally have no idea where to get UC in Perth, I decided to give Stila a go. The most expensive eyeliner I ever used. It doesn’t disappoint me, but u gonna use it with care. As the texture is super soft, just apply very LIGHT on ur waterline, If too much, it will still smudge- end up a panda is walking on the street. I bought black, other colour might be better and easy to match with my hair colour and skin tone.



















Shiseido
For whitening, I only trust Japanese product. So far I am using Shuuemura (claim with 56% effects to reduce the blemish darkness, i agree it helps t reduce the blemish marks, but not 56%...mb just 30%) and I have freckles now (after 3months of HOT SUMMER here). Nicole (Sheseido’s fans) recommended this to me @ 50% discounted price =>A$78. Yes, the original price is even more shocking! Since she used it and able to remove freckles COMPLETELY, I have to give it a try. I give myself another 2 months for checking the results. I will apply day and night on my cheek and nose. Wish me luck!
























Anessa Sunscreen
Is also a Shiseido’s product with SPF50+ and the most important is PA+++ (3 “+” ) SPF is mainly a measure of UVB protection.(For example, the SPF 15 sunscreen allows a person to stay out in the sun 15 times longer. So, if you usually take 20 minutes to burn, the sunscreen will delay the onset of a sunburn to 300 minutes.) Where PA is the whitening factor, the more the +, the better the whitening effects. Since my sunscreen is almost finished and it seems doesn’t help much to block the UVB, I bought this too.

























U must tot I am crazy to invest so much suddenly, but this is all because of the marketing strategy magic. One piece can only discount 7.5%, If purchase 3 pieces, entitled to enjoy 12.5%. So , I am very kind, once someone raise the order, I will participate too!!! Kakakakaka…

1 comment:

Quesie said...

shopaholic!!! but buying cosmetic stuff is smthg i would ponder for yrs..admire yr xiao sa-ness hahaha