Another item - organic hibiscus & frangipani powder scrub, handmade in Bali. Even I got it @ $50% off price, I believe u could get this in even much lower price if u visit and buy in Bali. It is very fine and gentle; I didn’t apply on my face but only neck, shoulder and arm. In more Balinese style, u could mix the powder with massage oil and gentlely rub on body~ that will be a good spa too ...
Monday, January 18, 2010
Skin nutrition
Another beauty sharing, L’occitane 25% Shea Butter Body Cream. Market selling at $50 but I got it @ only $30. I personally highly recommended the 100% Shea Butter if u have trouble with very dry skin, as it is very thick and concentrated, it is quite difficult to apply evenly on ur skin. So u could mix with ur lotion or body cream before apply. (Nicole’s suggestion). Next time I will go for 100% .

Another item - organic hibiscus & frangipani powder scrub, handmade in Bali. Even I got it @ $50% off price, I believe u could get this in even much lower price if u visit and buy in Bali. It is very fine and gentle; I didn’t apply on my face but only neck, shoulder and arm. In more Balinese style, u could mix the powder with massage oil and gentlely rub on body~ that will be a good spa too ...
Another item - organic hibiscus & frangipani powder scrub, handmade in Bali. Even I got it @ $50% off price, I believe u could get this in even much lower price if u visit and buy in Bali. It is very fine and gentle; I didn’t apply on my face but only neck, shoulder and arm. In more Balinese style, u could mix the powder with massage oil and gentlely rub on body~ that will be a good spa too ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment