Monday, October 12, 2009

享受简单

This was suppose to be a wet weekend, but I awaken by a warm sunlight~
I was alone on the bed, without a guess, of course he is dating with his mistress downstair ..
Have been few weeks never have a good rest to recharge my skin and spirit, so I decide not to have an exhaustedweekend again (at least this week)

Gave myself a deep breath, tidy up the bed (usually not during week days, when rush to work)
Pull open the thick curtain and glass door to allow sunlight come in straightly (old folk said it is good to sterilize good)
I started my day with a deep moisturised facial after had new peeling cream…
Then cook a yummy & healthy breaky…
Then start an hour yoga, following youtube's yoga instructor.

After shower, we went to SwanValley to get Jarrah Honey for my mum..
Spring in the Valley is started, seeing some drunken ladies, who entire body wet and see through, since she wear white dress..
Some guys sitting@ road side , I guess is drunk too…

High tea @ Lavender Cape,
surrounded by lavender, even a scone , even a strawberry jam







Dinner.i cooked a Japanese Pancake, Okonomiyaki, That I wanted to do for sometime…


简简单单…but I called it a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Shang Seen said...

how did u manage to do okonomikayi?
a pre-pack 1?

VoonVoon said...

normal flour can be used too, but need to add Japanese Yam into. I am using ready made powder...
u will find those even more complete packing , come with shrimp, seaweed powder adn crispy (like tempura) from market.

i bought alot of different flour from the Japanese market. emm..will try making more dessert also.