OMG!! this is really really funny! makes me remind back our old days in rum jungle...kekekekeek long long time no dancing liao lo.....i miss u all too!!!
hahahaa...i event think to learn how to dance this song... so we can all dance in RJ next time..next time is CNY!!! another 7weeks to go??!!! OMG!!! really cant wait for that!!!
:S, dance like this in RJ during chinese new year?? ng hei ar mar... akakakak, actually it is only anotehr 5 weeks for me jet ;) flying back on 15th Jan! when will u be back?
Let's Rain request from Philip(still remember the RJ's DJ??!!) hahaha/// will be weird, but mb he will..after few glass of Chivas... no one say NO to Chivas one...:P
well..my heart has flight back de... another 2.5 weeks to go... and i will be so so so much busy these coming weeks...
i will have more time to note down what has happened to me... but just too lazy and busy...
WoW! Miao~ I can't stop laughing when I see this... Till tearing as well, OMG!~ You know me ler... If laughing non-stop, surely will tearing de... Well Done! I like it too...
7 comments:
OMG!! this is really really funny! makes me remind back our old days in rum jungle...kekekekeek
long long time no dancing liao lo.....i miss u all too!!!
hahahaa...i event think to learn how to dance this song... so we can all dance in RJ next time..next time is CNY!!!
another 7weeks to go??!!! OMG!!!
really cant wait for that!!!
:S, dance like this in RJ during chinese new year?? ng hei ar mar...
akakakak, actually it is only anotehr 5 weeks for me jet ;)
flying back on 15th Jan! when will u be back?
Let's Rain request from Philip(still remember the RJ's DJ??!!) hahaha/// will be weird, but mb he will..after few glass of Chivas...
no one say NO to Chivas one...:P
well..my heart has flight back de...
another 2.5 weeks to go...
and i will be so so so much busy these coming weeks...
i will have more time to note down what has happened to me... but just too lazy and busy...
haha..nice one..
I love this ne crazily too...hahahah....
everytime watching it...i also feel wanna laugh loudly..
WoW! Miao~ I can't stop laughing when I see this...
Till tearing as well, OMG!~
You know me ler... If laughing non-stop, surely will tearing de...
Well Done! I like it too...
Post a Comment