People used to say moon at oversea is obviously brighter and rounded...
emmm ... mb that is truth...
since today, i see a very bright and round moon on top of the city like a spotlight brighten the city and the SwanRiver. This is a cold and windy weekend, we thought to have picnic @peak of King's Park but eventually we just eating in the car by parking just right infront of such a nice view...
till the sky turn dark... till the lights being turned on... only we drive back.
I intended to take a picture that consists of city and moon... but, night mode need stagnant location... till we drive back to the river side... we found that actually city is on my left but the moon is on my right side... so, i can manage to take this pix...
there are actually many birds, ducks and swans along the river during night time. i guess they are freezing and stay closer to each other to get warmer :) so i also dun wanna disturb them ler... good night!!!
2 comments:
Swan River... I wish I can be there to enjoy the beauty of the scenery too neh... I only know to play Swan River this music thru-piano...
you know, saw your uploaded photo only believed that this river really have Swan... keke....
oh...i shld search for this song and play while walk along the river side....
Post a Comment