Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alan and Jane's BIG DAY

So happy to see my best friend wedding!!! Among our four sisters, she is the earliest one!! 3 mui~
We grow up together since secondary school time till same university, staying the same house, study together, watching movie every Tuesday night for cheaper ladies night, escape from hostel, gals pillow talks from night till morning then zzz in the class, 暗恋our school basket ball players… that is our young and precious moment…

Now she is going to marry with her love man ler… so touch and proud of her!
Witnessing their meet, every steps we have passed through…
I still can remember very well on the 1st year valentine celebration in a 3 start hotel in Birmingham… we booked the same restaurant but different tables… after the dinner, we went ladies and wait at outside… and we heard those guys saying the bill is crazy expensive.. then both of us can’t stop laughing till we walked back to hostel… that year is the coldest in 10years record, but we were very warm…

I wish her and her lovely Alan love forever and must be 幸福!!!




must pass my gate 1st! lat lat wasabi+ chili padi in organic garlic bread!
aunty also close her nose... if not, she can't tahan and wish to eat too :PP


Spicy??!! come~ we have prepared a juice for u... garlic+lime+ chili...
predesigned word:
Jane" me is just as tasty as this drink... so finsih it if u wan me!:P"




finally get ur lou poh zai ler...


must pose nicely to take pix!

dang dang dang dang....dang dang dang dang...

3 comments:

C9妈咪 said...

Miao~Miao~
From the pictures you taken and shown here, I can imagined & feel the HAPPY + SWEET + WARM Memories on yur BEST FRIEND's Wedding.

I hope to witness your Wedding one day with your Beloved...

VoonVoon said...

ya..is really a warm and happy wedding party! Later when i receive more pix...I will elaborate in more detailed with photo shown :P

About my wedding, I guess u all might need to wait till neck longer and longer ler…
or mb I will give u all a surprised ler… remember?? I told u all that I actually wish to take wedding pix together with my BB or my BB become my bride’s angel one???hahahaha… not bad to have a dream hoh~
Undeniable, I did dream abt my wedding when helping my best friend to organize hers… and wearing the bridemate white dressing…

Anonymous said...

I'm so touched,my best sister!!Really wish to witness your big day. I'm sure to be there for u