Monday, May 21, 2007

Coming China Trip

Now i know why ppl said work like shit!! so so so tired and exhausted~

Coming week I will be in China for almost 12days, 27th May till 7th June…
1st station will be in Shanghai -> Tianjing-> Beijing->Louyang-> Dalian-> Beijing for last~

Guess u all must yell “wah~ so shiok!!” as what I heard from seenseen ^D^
But actually u can imagine going with 4 bosses- one VP( is an old but very YENG amo, amo??!! I like er~~hahaahaha~), one senior manager (lo’s boss), one manager (my boss, a dr.) and another dr. ~~~ so~~ what will u say???!!!

But still better than notting, right?? Atleast I can see how Shanghai night is, how fierce is Shanghai lady :P going for local steamboat shop… yelling “gan bei” everynight~ see how china lady wear during summer and do my favourite shopping!!! Wah~~ and taking pix to show u all!! (emm~ guess I will take less pix this time…cannot be too 38 manner in front of so many big ppl:P)
******

Exciting part is….dang dang dang dang~
I will be in KL from 7-12th June, so guys and gals~~ time for partying!!!
I will checkin to ParkRoyal Hotel on 10th for attending a training on the next day and the following day as well, so who willing to accompany me ah??!!! Can sleep till 8am then only go work hoh~

2 comments:

Shang Seen said...

Cool~~ going with 4 VIP, so is that mean that u r a VIP-to-be???
yoyoyo, guess our siew voon voon really did a great job in titan ne~ganbate~!!!and dun forget souvenir from china yah..preferable hand made chiongsam from shanghai..hehehe

VoonVoon said...

masak soup ler~~
/crying!!!

we must go shanghai b4 chong back ler~~ who wanna join?? then i organise a budgetary tour~